Ok, so people kept on asking me how I got my custom Wii menu, so I just decided to make a quick tutorial. First thing first: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR WII.DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.If you follow everything as I do, nothing should go wrong. Credit to Wiibrew, for all of the files used in this video. Instructions: 1. First, download this zip file and extract the private folder to the root of your SD card.(According to your Firmware) * For firmware 3.Xu - 4.Xu download: bannerbomb.qoid.us * For firmware 4.2u ONLY download: bannerbomb.qoid.us 2. Download the hackmii installer zip, extract it, and move the boot.elf file to the root of your SD card. * hackmii installer zip download: bootmii.org 3. Now go to the settings on the Wii, and go to channels, and click SD card (For 4.2 just click the SD card icon on the Wii menu) * Click yes when it says to load boot.dol/elf. Then, Install the Homebrew Channel and Bootmii. 4. Now you will need to install preloader. My Wii didn't want to install it at first, so I had to downgrade the firmware then upgrade it again. If you are having trouble installing preloader, use the guide I used. * Guide to installing Preloader: www.gbatemp.net * Preloader download: chaoshq.de (Just extract these files, and put them on the root of your SD card). 5. Now, just download the Wii theme + Mymenuify app file, and extract them to the root of your SD card. * Wii Dark theme + Mymenuify app file download: www.mediafire.com 6.For last, go to the ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5
You may also like this:
- Homebrew Hackers’ Tutorials – Nintendo Wii Custom Channel Maker + Custom Channel Wads This Application Allows You To Create Your own Custom channel for The Wii Using Homebrew Applications EG I have Wad Manager As a app on...
- How to install Custom Wii Menus (Themes) How to install Custom Wii Menus The only thing what you need is mymenuify. With mymenuify you can install custom System menus. Here is the...
- HMN – Install Homebrew Channel on Wii Menu Version 3.0 – 4.2 Hacking Modding Nerd: How to install the Homebrew Channel on the Nintendo Wii, Menu Version 3.0 - 4.2 using bannerbomb. Update: This doesn't work for...
- Installing the HomeBrew Channel on a Nintendo Wii with System Menu 3.0 – 4.1 (old) Watch this video instead of this!! www.youtube.com --------- WARNING/DISCLAIMER: I am not responcible for data lose, bricking your Wii, etc. Downloading stuff you don't own...
- Mario Kart Wii – Play custom tracks using ONLY an SD card – NO HOMEBREW CHANNEL REQUIRED! That's right... as long as you have an SD card, you can now play custom tracks, NO modding, nothing else, it doesn't matter what version/region...
- gamma upsilon logo
- coraline games
- top spin 4 pc emulator
- how to unbrick a psp 3000
- banned wii games list
- new zelda game 2014
- new zelda game 2014
- mario bros jigsaw puzzle
- supermario games youtube
- rayman origins poor sales
- mario kart ds expert shortcuts watch
- download wii games no torrent
- does a aa 1.5 v battery last longer than a 1.5v aaa battery
- luigi puzzles
- baby peach darten
- no more heroes bosses
- ds action replay codes for x-men destiny
- nba jam tips wii
- black ops neogamma
- darksiders 2 controls
- how to unbrick wii 4.3u
- wii 2 trailer
- wii duo shot review
- letterbomb homebrew channel komlettpaket
- SEO Booster PRO
- HOW TO: Download & Burn Wii Games On DVD+R Discs.
- LEGO City Undercover – LEGO Brick Adventures – Episode 29 (WII U Exclusive )
- CoD Black Ops Wii: OitC Tips
- LEGO City Undercover – LEGO Brick Adventures – Episode 40 (WII U Exclusive )
- Klonoa Wii (North American Version) – Sneak Peak in Spanish/Español!